HP Pavilion dm1 + Free T-Mobile® 4G
HP Pavilion dm1
Take the Internet where life takes you with the ultra-mobile HP Pavilion dm1 notebook and its fast 4G connectivity operating on the T-Mobile® network.1
Enjoy 2 years of free 4G mobile broadband service with up to 200MB of data per month with no contract and no ties.Shop now
Your digital life now
goes wherever you do.
This incredible value includes 2 years of free 4G mobile broadband service with up to 200MB of data per month with no contract and no ties.
Simply enjoy access to all that you love online in more places. Update your posts, check-in at your favorite locations and stream your entertainment all in style and with Beats Audio™. Switch seamlessly between work & play.
Don't let technology stand in your way – take it with you.
- Grab it and go – a starting weight of 3.2lb. (1.45 kg) and up to 11 hours of battery life1 keeps you mobile.2
- Plenty of oomph to do what you need, powered by the latest generation of AMD processors. Discrete-class graphics boost performance for watching movies, browsing YouTube, and playing casual games.
- Sometimes only a face-to-face conversation will do. With the HP TrueVision HD Webcam3 , you always come off looking your best. Even in low light.
- Download photos and share on your favorite social networking site2 with the multi-format digital media card reader.
- Transfer data fast with 3 USB ports.
Rock wherever you roll.
- For impromptu jam sessions, house your music library on your notebook and have playlists ready at a moment's notice.
- Music will move you like never before. Enjoy world-class sound optimized for studio quality with Beats AudioTM. High-quality built-in speakers and a special amplifier at the audio output jack kicks up the sound even more.
What a feeling.
- A touch so soft, you'll hardly know it's your HP Pavilion dm1. Exclusive HP Soft-touch Imprint technology offers a superfine, smooth finish in ash black with pinwheel pattern.
- For a more traditional look, select the super-matte charcoal finish. Or make a statement with the ruby red super-matte with pinwheel pattern
Exclusive HP Innovations.
- HP CoolSense technology adjusts its temperature based on usage and conditions. It stays cool. You stay comfortable.
- With HP ProtectSmart, your notebook's data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises. It senses motion so a single drop won't delete your entire digital life.
1. For service beyond the 2 year period, activation will be required. Service starts on date of hardware purchase and is not available everywhere. 4G connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. Available in U.S. only.
2. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacityof the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark07 battery benchmark www.bapco.com /products/mobilemark2007 for additional details.
3. Internet access is required and not included.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, Core and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.