Beats Audio™ desktop PCs
HP ENVY Phoenix H9
- Exceptional performance for immersive gaming and digital creation.
- Designed to work quietly yet scream power with armor-plated styling, and modern finishes.
- Push your HP ENVY Phoenix to the limit with a 4-DIMM motherboard and up to 32GB of DDR3 system memory.1
HP ENVY H8
- The power of attraction.
- Polished metal finishes, subtle curves, and illuminating accents—we've pulled out all the stops to pull you in.
- High-end NVIDIA and ATI Radeon graphics options support dynamic, visually intensive video and visuals.
- Play music and videos remotely on your HP ENVY h8 from a smartphone or tablet. Enjoy wireless freedom thanks to HP Connected Remote.2
HP Pavilion p7
- Built-in support for multi-channel surround sound improves the intensity and realism of your favorite games and movies.
- Play music and videos remotely on your HP Pavilion p7 from a smartphone or tablet. Enjoy wireless freedom thanks to HP Connected Remote.2
- A sliding panel offers quick access to front-mounted ports while keeping them hidden when not in use.
1. Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
2. Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, Core and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.